HAPPY FREEDOM WEEK!

This recent period has marked something of a Cancer Odyssey landmark which, for ease, we're calling “Freedom Week”, as it is now 2 years since I quit the rat race of London, ran away and never looked back - the best decision I ever made!

That, and the additional time and space for navel gazing I had while in Kampot recently, has given me thoughts on a new way of approaching life as an extension of my original Freedom Philosophy, living each day in a more conscious way.

I will expand on my thinking and how this might help others in due course, but to mark Freedom Day, here are the immediate changes I’m making:
  • To start uncomplicating my life, relinquishing all duties and responsibilities so I can stop thinking beyond today, dates no longer apply
  • Live each day consciously, even I decide to spend that day in a darkened room, it's not wasted time if that's what I decide I need.
  • Always be asking myself: What am I doing / reading / working on? Is it worth my while or am I getting bogged down in something ultimately irrelevant or to please someone else?
  • At any given time, is what I'm doing helping me towards fulfilling my goals? Is there anything further I can relinquish that is holding me back from achieving them?
With this in mind I have given up the part-time Content Manager job I had and am telling those that wish to visit (lovely as it is that they want to make the effort), that I just don't have it in me these days and it's all too draining now to have people here to see me, even if it's just for a short while (let's not forget that by booking ahead, it also breaches the section where I don't wish to think past today!).

More to come on this, in the meantime Happy Freedom Week - cheers haha!

Much love
Stage-4-in-Sinville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CANCER ODYSSEY: PROGNOSES & BIRTHDAYS

HITTING SURVIVAL GOALS IS EASY IN A TIME VORTEX